About Dolo 120 mg Suspension:
Dolo 120 mg Suspension belongs to the group of mild analgesics (pain killer) and antipyretic (fever-reducing) medicine indicated to ease mild to moderate pain and reduce fever.
Each 5 ml (one teaspoonful) of Dolo 120 mg Suspension contains Paracetamol 120 mg.
Paracetamol exerts analgesic and antipyretic effects by peripheral blockage of pain impulse generation and inhibition of the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre, respectively. It also exhibits weak anti-inflammatory activity by the inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis.
Use of Dolo 120 mg Suspension:
Dolo 120 mg Suspension is prescribed to ease mild to moderate pain and reduce fever. It is also used for the treatment of conditions including headache, backache, toothache, and common colds.
Usage Direction of Dolo 120 mg Suspension:
- Dolo 120 mg Suspension is intended for oral use only, in a dose and direction as prescribed by the doctor.
- Dolo 120 mg Suspension is for Paediatric use only.
- Use measuring cup for correct dosage.
- Shake well before use.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Do not skip or stop the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed quantity.
Precaution & Related information of Dolo 120 mg Suspension:
- Avoid in children with known hypersensitivity to Paracetamol.
- It should not be used with other Paracetamol containing products.
- The Doctor should be well informed when concomitant consumption of this suspension with any other medicines or supplements.
- Kindly consult with the doctor if fever persists.
- Overdose may be injurious to the liver.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage condition of Dolo 120 mg Suspension:
- Store in a cool place. Protect from light.