Want Better RANK in CSIR NET?
Grab FREE Study Material Created by Experts & Toppers [Worth Rs. 500]
Trusted & Recommended by 3000+ Selected Students: http://bit.ly/2VBw0jN
#Eduncle #EduncleReview #ToppersStrategy
The thought of low availability of quality education in remote areas struck Eduncle.com and the zeal of bringing education to every door-step of India became an ambition to be fulfilled.
And Here’s How the journey of Eduncle.com Begins!!!
Started with a mission to help students getting personalized learning with the help of technology & media, we provide better learning, mentorship and doubt-solution to build strong knowledge base so that they can excel in their lives.
“Qissa Topper Ka” an initiative by Eduncle.com, is designed keeping in mind the curiosity of Aspirants wherein they want to hear tips and guidance from Toppers. In Qissa Topper Ka series we speak to various Toppers and get to know the best of the best about their Educational Journey.
Qissa Topper Ka presents an intriguing talk with the Toppers of various examinations like IIT-JAM, UGC-NET, CSIR-NET, IIT-JEE & NEET over a cup of Coffee and discuss about their preparation journey, their life stories and other Exciting Stuffs.
Nabendu K Kan secured AIR 4 in Dec 2018 & AIR 7 in June 2018 CSIR-UGC-NET and AIR 26 in 2017 IIT-JAM examination. Currently, studying in IIT Kanpur. He is associated with Eduncle from the day he started preparing for IIT-JAM back in 2017 from that day till now he has been in the best student’s panel of Eduncle.
Nabendu is a resident of Kolkata. Coming from such a financial challenging background he was able to crack IIT-Jam in his first attempt and CSIR-UGC-NET in his both attempts with flying colors by securing AIR 4 & AIR 7
• Nabendu K Kan’s Introduction.
• Why you choose CSIR-NET? Tell us about the benefits of pursuing this elite exam?
• Career Options after CSIR-NET?
• How difficult CSIR is? What is your observation about the difficultly level of CSIR NET 2018 Exam?
• Coming to the preparation part, how did you prepare for the exam? What was your daily schedule and how many hours one should ideally devote for preparing CSIR-NET?
• Do you maintain self-notes?
• What’s the best mode of preparing for exam – Coaching or Online Studies?
• There is a great emphasis on Mock Tests in exam preparation. How do you see it? Do you think they’re necessary for success?
• As Eduncle is the #1 online platform to provide mentorship in CSIR NET, how important step by step guidance for student is?
• Fun Segment
• Do people recognize you as a Topper? Would you like to share any funny incident with us?
• What is your message to CSIR NET 2019 Aspirants?
Want to know more about the topper’s preparation strategy? Curious about the resources, and timetable Nabendu K Kan followed? Watch the video to get all the answers in one place.
✌️ Start your Preparation with Study Material Prepared by India’s Top Experts & Toppers. Trusted & Recommended by 3000+ Selected Students ✌️
🎁 Download Free Previous Year Questions Papers with Answer Key to Analyze your Exam Preparation – http://bit.ly/csir-net-free-study-material
You can also download the Eduncle App: India’s No. 1 Online Learning Community for IIT JAM, CSIR NET & UGC NET aspirants and ask your doubts to the nationwide community of students and teachers.
Stay updated with latest exam notifications and get regular guidance, Tips & Tricks from exam Experts & Toppers.
🎁 Download the Eduncle App Now: https://www.eduncle.com/mobileapp
💥 For More Information
📧 Email : email@example.com
📞Call us at +919829489592 or 1800-120-1021 (Toll Free)
🌐 Official website – https://scoop.eduncle.com/csir-net