(as of Mar 20,2023 14:59:27 UTC – Details)
- 1. The whole syllabus of General Paper -1 is divided into 10 sections
- 2. Every topic is well explained.
- 3. Every Chapter of each unit consists of previous years’ solved Paper
- 4. More than 3000 MCQs are designed exactly on the lines of paper.
- 5. Previous years’ solved papers [2020-2019] are provided to give hints and base for preparation.
- 6. 5 Practice Sets are given for the self -assessment to track the level preparedness. Every year, approx. 10 lakh candidates register for nta UGC exam to become a lecturer or researcher in various fields. If you are keen to pursue a career in the lectureship, then appearing in nta UGC NET exam will be the best decision. The newly updated and well revised ‘NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF teaching and research Aptitude Paper 1’ has been designed under the guidance of many subject experts, following the content according to the latest syllabus & pattern of the exam. Dividing the entire syllabus under 10 units, discussing and elaborating each br>Chapter in easy understanding language supported with examples, flowcharts, figures, diagrams, etc. Other than theory, it has ample number of questions with; more than 3000 Chapter wise/unit wise MCQs for complete practice, Chapter unit wise previous years’ papers (2014-2019), 5 Practice Sets are given with online practice and 2020-2019 solved papers are provided with detailed explanations.
Publisher:Arihant Publication (1 January 2021)
Item Weight:320 g
Dimensions:20 x 18 x 2 cm
Generic Name:NTA UGC General Paper 1 by Arihant