(as of Sep 23,2023 00:36:09 UTC – Details)
• A learner-centered approach engages students deeply in the study of psychology.
• An engaging writing style helps awakens students’ curiosity and energizes their desire to learn about psychology.
• A greater emphasis on APA learning goals helps students master the skills they need to succeed.
• Inclusion of Indian research helps create a friendly learning context for Indian students.
• Some Indian topics added to the text are Culture and Psychological Processes, the Notion of Intelligence in the Indian Cultural Context, Health and Healing in India, Love in the Indian Cultural Context, etc.
Table of Contents
1 the Science of Psychology
2 the Biological Perspective
3 Sensation and Perception
7 Cognition. Thinking, Intelligence and Language
8 Development across the Life Span
9 Motivation and Emotion
10 Sexuality and Gender
11 Stress and Health
12 Social Psychology
13 Theories of Personality
14 Psychological Disorders
15 Psychological Therapies
Appendix A Statistics in Psychology
Appendix B applied Psychology and Psychology Careers.
Publisher:Pearson Education; Fifth edition (15 October 2017)
Item Weight:1 kg 110 g
Dimensions:20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
Country of Origin:India